Small Piece Table Linen/Napkin/Pillowcase Ironer
MFE / MFG 13-48, 13-60
Features and Benefits
The Tough New Compact Ironer
This ironer is MaxiFinish’s smallest flatwork finisher featuring a powerful oversized revolving heated cylinder with a usable ironing width of 48” (1220mm) or 60” (1525mm). Its 12-3/4” (324mm) diameter heated roll offers 44% higher finishing capacity and more drying power than MaxiFinish’s previous smallest model at an extremely attractive price. Standard equipment includes compression roll, complete stop buttons and full length stop bar, input feed conveyor and full exhaust canopy with wrap around insulated heat shield and 1/4 HP blower and motor to properly exhaust ironer, meet code requirements and improve operator comfort in the laundry room. High efficiency gas heated and reliable electric heated models are offered to match the production needs of the user.
• Polished steel heated 12-3/4” (324mm) diameter cylinder available
in either 48” (1200mm) or 60” (1500mm) useable width
• Environmentally safe, temperature resistant Nomex® ironing textiles for long service life
• Dries and irons tabletops, pillowcases, napkins and other linen
— including 100% cotton, polyester/cotton and VISA® blends
• Choice of gas or electric heated cylinder
• Offers the same rugged construction, high quality finish, and
local support for which MaxiFinish ironers have been known for.